USGA Rules Govern All Play except where modified by local rules.
- Proper golf attire required.
- Only one person playing from a bag; play only one ball.
- When players are deemed to be holding up play, they should give way to the following group.
- Divots must be properly chopped in or replaced.
- Ball marks on the greens must be properly repaired.
- Please rake footprints in bunkers after play.
- Out of Bounds - Ball lying beyond the boundaries of the course and are defined by white stakes.
- Proceed under Rule 27:1
- Ball on valve cover - ball may be dropped one club length, no nearer the hole without penalty.